Thursday, June 14, 2012

Madagascar 3:Europe's Most Wanted

Yesterday I witnessed Madagascar 3. Alex the Lion (Ben Stiller) Marty the Zebra (Chris Rock) Melman the Giraffe (David Schwimmer) and Gloria the Hippo (Jada Pinkett Smith) continue their quest to get home. They are being hunted by a European animal control officer. Their mission to return to Central Park Zoo now involves joining a circus. They are admitted by Gia the Jaguar (Jessica Chastain). They perform in hopes of doing the circus in NYC. I personally found King Julien the Lemur's (Sacha Baron Cohen)subplot irrelevant to the story, but he becomes pivotal in the end. Marty the Zebra and the penguins provided comedy. I give the film an A- and it is a good family film.

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw this movie and I must say it was excellent. If you liked the first two movies then you'll love this one even more! It's a great family film and will definitely make you laugh.
    Rating: A+++++

    ReplyDelete